Membership of the KBKA
If you are interested in joining the KBKA please review / complete the membership form on Join / Renew page or contact the membership secretary. (Their contact details are listed on the Contact KBKA page.)
Full membership of the KBKA entitles one to:
- Membership of the British Beekeepers Association, which represents beekeepers at a national level.
- Receive monthly issues of the BBKA newsletter.
- Public & Products liability Insurance up to £5 million.
- Brood disease Insurance from BDI
- Access to the BBKA visual aids and slide library.
- Discounted entrance fee to BBKA Spring Convention.
- Access to the BBKA Examination Scheme.
- Membership of the Wiltshire Beekeepers Association, WBKA (including entrance to Wiltshire honey show and lectures)
- Receive three copies per year of the WBKA Newsletter ‘Honeybee Times’
- Attend all club meetings and any meetings organised by the five County Branches.
There are other membership options.available:
- Partner Member of the KBKA:
– for partners of Full members
- Associate members:
– Entitled to attend all monthly meetings
– Friendship and help from fellow beekeepers
– Free advice on all beekeeping matters
If you are coming to a club meeting to join the club you may want to bring a completed membership form available for download here
Email & Discussion Lists
The club maintains two “email lists” that allow committee members and club members to communicate via email (without having to keep track of everybody’s email address.)
The lists are:
- KBKA News
– list used to send club notices by email to all club members
- KBKA Committee
– for use only by committee members, for communication to all committee members
If you want to be added to either list, removed from either list or need to change your email address then contact the club’s webmaster or the club secretary. (Their contact details are listed on the Contact KBKA page.)
If you have missed a message you can check the archives of all messages using the links above.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE emails from the KBKA committee from time to time and you think you should, then please contact the webmaster.