- Introduction – setting the scene.
- What is autumn management seeking to achieve?
- What are the 10 main causes of winter losses?
- What can the beekeeper do to prevent each one of these causes affecting his colonies?
- Having participated in the discussion, when should we start preparing our bees for winter?
Talking of getting perpared for winter Colin Taylor is again offering bee food:-fondant and syrup at preferential prices. Apifondant @£19 a box (5×2.5kilos), syrup at £19 per 12.5 kilo jerrycans. Collection only from Colin Taylor at Leaside, Lavington Rd, Potterne.SN10 5RF. 01380816564. firstname.lastname@example.org. I am not sure you could better these prices.
Chairman Kennet Beekeepers
Tel: – 01672 852265 email:- email@example.com